It’s May and it’s mean time to reflect back on the last month. I have a lot of good moments in this month. Some moments are nice, some are nicer, and some are even worth writing. Here are my best moments of April:
- Going home
- Lean on mother’s hug
- When his family came to my house and get silaturrahim with my family, ah i just falling in love with this moment! I’ve a new family, soon, in syaa Allah 🙂
- Listening to the rain pouring outside
- Falling in love and being loved by him
- Enjoying the night and seeing the one i love happy
- When he tell me “i love you” every day
- “Accidentally” hearing someone say something good about me
- Talk with an old friend and remembering great memories
- Being a part of an interesting conversation
- Laughing with no reason :p
I think every moment of life is best because you can learn new things from every moment.
If you have a good moment, be thankful to Allah. But if you’ve the bad ones, keep being thankful because Allah let you learn from that.