We all know the general consensus is that we should drink around 8 glasses a day, but i’m sure i’m not alone in saying this hardly happens even we have know water is best, no doubt about it. Water is the best way to rehydrate your body.
This month, water has always been my drink of choice. I feel so good and relax after drink water. And i don’t get headaches or back pain because i drink enough water.
Here are i tell you the benefit of drinking water:
1. Increases energy and relieves fatigue.
Since your brain is mostly water and your body is composed of about 60% water, drinking helps you focus and concentrate better. Feeling tired is one of the sign of dehydration. Drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that is actually boost your energy levels.
2. Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells.
The water that you drink will help the body to renew your blood and improve your muscle cells. This happen every 15 days.
3. Glowing your skin.
Mineral water can help moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing, and smooth because of its high quantities of silica.
4. Detoxify your body.
Mineral water can help to flushes out toxins from your body. The best time to benefit from this process is to drink it first in the morning when your stomach is empty. Start with one glass when you wake up in the morning.
Who needs more reason?
There are a sunnah way of drinking water:
1. Start drinking water with saying “Bismillaah” and drink with right hand
2. Don’t breathe in the beverage (carbon dioxide is released in the bottle).
3. Drink water by sitting. From Anas Ibn Malik, The Prophet Muhammad SAW told “Muslims not to drink while standing up” (HR. Muslim)
4. After finishing, say Alhamdulillah.
Water is something that has no taste, but we still love it.
Much love, Eka